Manual Butterfly Valves for Gas and Air
by Yana | | 0
- 1122 Butterfly Valves feature a knurled knob locking device that prevents accidental shifting of valve setting. It is easily released, then relocked, if a new setting is desired.
- To discourage unauthorized tampering with the valve setting, the knob can be replaced with a socket head screw as the locking device. The socket head screw is conveniently supplied in the side of the knob.
- Valves can be used on gas as well as air.
- Maximum pressure is 15 psig, maximum temperature 400 F.
- For fluid temperatures up to 700 F* an 1122- -H “Hi-Temp.” model is available.