Adjustable Port Valves for oxygen
by Yana | | 0
- 1010A-C Valves are designed for oxygen service up to a maximum pressure of 125 psi. All valves are for throttling control only and not for tight shutoff.
- Bodies of all 1010A-C valves are brass.
- All cores and curtains are Monel and the shafts are stainless steel The packing is Tefl on and all gaskets are Fluorocarbon rubber (Viton).
- Valves are cleaned for oxygen service, lubricated with Molylube PFET-2 and shipped in a sealed plastic bag to keep clean.
- Dimensions are the same as 1008 Valves, only materials of construction are different.